Each and every girl has her own crush. A guy whom she finds adorable and just perfect. Every time you see him, it just makes your heart skip a beat. However, the best feeling in the world is when that one person you’ve been dreaming of would come to you and tell you how much he likes you too. By exercising the best tips, you can capture the heart of the guy and make him fall in love with you. Here are tips you can apply.
- Start first with your self. Be well-groomed and neat. Men won’t notice you when your hair is so unruly and you dress unpleasant. Your look speaks confidence. When you look presentable, you present a confident aura and men are more attractive to confident women. To look more interesting, add some color to your face. Make-ups can really make you look good. Wear a good scent to complete the package.
- Be friendly. The best way to start a relationship is friendship. Be his friend. This way you will know more about him, what’s his likes and dislikes. Converse often and share common thoughts. Talk about interesting topics. Remember, don’t dominate the conversation. Be able to listen and laugh.
- Be generous with compliments. Men loves to be praised. When they hear a good thing about themselves, they feel good and important. Your good words will definitely make a mark on him.
- Be yourself. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not just to get his attention and make him like you. It’ll just ruin everything. Each person is unique and beautiful. When you stay true to yourself, a man will truly sense it and might even fall in love with your personality. Show your caring and kind side. Be there when he’s alone or when he needs help.
- Don’t date his friends. Boys talk a lot about girls. When he finds out that you’ve been texting his friend and you’re going out with him, he’ll definitely back off. It’s just the rules. They don’t go out with their best bud’s chick. Stop flirting with other men if you’re serious with one guy.
- Once you feel that he’s starting to like you, don’t act way overboard. Don’t ask him for dates. Don’t tell him to contact you or to see you. It’s men who do the first move. This will give him the impression that you’re not pathetic and desperate. Be patient. Wait until he offers to bring you home. Wait for his message to have dinner or movie with him.
- Lastly, when you’ve done your best and still the guy doesn’t want you, stop. It’s best you remain friends with him. Don’t change yourself because you’re madly in love with him. If he can’t appreciate you, there’s someone who will. A guy doesn’t deserve you and you shouldn’t go crazy for someone. Give credit to yourself. You’re beautiful, smart and confident. You can’t let your levels down for people who don’t appreciate you for who you are.
No related posts.